Natural Docs
About
About Natural DocsFeaturesLanguage SupportOutput FormatsDownloadDevelopment
Make a Donation
News Archive
Natural Docs 1.51 released
December 21st, 2010

Maintenance release.  There are a number of small bugfixes I won’t go through because most of you probably aren’t running into them, and the people who are were already notified that their changes were going to be in here.

The one I will point out is that Unicode support is improved.  Specifically, Natural Docs supports UTF-16 files now, which some Mac IDEs apparently use.  It seems I’ve bashed Perl’s Unicode support unfairly.  It exists, it’s just annoyingly manual so I have to sniff out the BOM myself and set the encoding accordingly.  I’ve also removed the -cs (--charset) option; Natural Docs always outputs UTF-8 now.  That was just a hack from when I didn’t really know what I was doing on that front yet.

I just looked it up and it was introduced in 1.33 almost six years ago.  And 1.0 was released 7.5 years ago.  Jeez.


Copyright © 2003-2011 Greg Valure