Natural Docs
About
About Natural DocsFeaturesLanguage SupportOutput FormatsDownloadDevelopment
Make a Donation
News Archive
Natural Docs 1.4 release candidate 2
January 12th, 2008

Another release candidate.  All changes are minor except for one: I removed the Note and Notes keywords.  I’ve actually been meaning to do this for a while because they’re often the source of false positives.  If someone starts a paragraph with “Note: blah blah blah” the first line will be seen as the start of a new topic, causing all kinds of problems in the output.  If you actually used those keywords you can add them back into Topics.txt yourself.

Support for nullable types was added to C#.  I also finally recreated the Small and Roman styles.

I went through the entire bug list in SourceForge and picked all the low hanging fruit, since 1.4 may be out for some time while 2.0 is worked on.  Fixed a bug where the Perl parser could get tripped up when using anonymous functions that have prototypes.  Fixed a bug where horizontal lines could be taken out of code sections.  Fixed a bug in the search JavaScript that could cause an error message to show in Internet Explorer.

That’s it.  Hopefully this is the last release candidate.


Copyright © 2003-2011 Greg Valure